The Safety & Wellbeing of our staff, clients and stakeholder is the most important thing to us. Throughout the pandemic we will be taking additional precautions to support staff at our offices, warehouses and on-site at live events.
We are following government guidance, along with advice from Public Health England, and have implemented new safety measures within our business operations to minimise the risk of infection.
- Maintaining a distance of 1m+ from each other at all times
- Regularly washing/sanitising hands
- All staff members to carry their own supply of hand-sanitizer, as well as their own face covering
- Regularly sanitising all areas of our office, warehouse and delivery vehicles
- All products to be cleaned before and after use, and quarantined for 48 hours between hires.
- Customers are still able to collect products from our Cheltenham HQ, with pre-arranged time slots, with social distancing guidelines adhered to.